REFUNDS & RETURNS
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 7 working days. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of good(s).
This is how you return:
- Write down the reason of return to email@example.com. With the returned item you have to send us back the reason for the return of the goods and the invoice you have got with the parcel.
- The returned item must be in the original orderly packaging, unused with marketable appearance retained (labels, protective films, etc. intact).
- Place the item(s) you wish to return in a suitable bag/box, e.g the one you got from UAB Knitas.
- Book a collection with DPD, either by phone or online. DPD will provide a return label for you. Upon request, you will receive a proof of collection.
- Please send the returned goods to: Pievų str. 74, LT-96105, Gargždai, Lithuania
For more information about returning a restricted item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 6959 4004.
Please note: If you are unsure about sizes or different models, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or +370 6959 4004. In this case the cause of the return unsuitable item is reduced.